Firstly, the Comparative report presents the achievements and the methodological difficulties and limits of this multinational research project. It then offers a panorama of the living conditions, the problems regarding the access to fundamental rights and the obstacles faced by this population in order to benefit from adapted care provisions in the different countries studied. Considering the specificity of the study undertaken in Romania and the problems faced in order to integrate the results obtained into the structure of this document, the report proposes a comparison of the four other countries of the project, initially considered as destination or transit countries.
The final comparative report was published in English and French. Other summarised versions were also produced in Spanish, Italian and Romanian.
The different versions of the report were published between September and November 2013 and can be downloaded at the following links :
- Comparative report in English: UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN LACKING PROTECTION IN EUROPE – FINAL COMPARATIVE REPORT
- Rapport comparatif en français: MINEURS ISOLÉS ETRANGERS ET SANS PROTECTION EN EUROPE – RAPPORT COMPARATIF FINAL
- Resumen del informe comparativo e informe nacional España: MENORES EXTRANJEROS NO ACOMPAÑADOS Y SIN PROTECCIÓN EN EUROPA – PROYECTO PUCAFREU – RESUMEN DEL INFORME COMPARATIVO E INFORME DE LA INVESTIGACIÓN EN ESPAÑA
- Rapporto comparativo IT : MINORI STRANIERI NON ACCOMPAGNATI PRIVI DI PROTEZIONE IN EUROPA – PROGETTO PUCAFREU SINTESI DEL RAPPORTO COMPARATIVO
- Sinteză a raportului comparativ RO: Minori străini neînsoţiţi lipsiţi protecție în Europa – Sinteză a raportului comparativ